Monday, August 12, 2013

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! As you probably know, because your'e reading this, My name is William Marroquin-Haslett, and I am going to be spending a year on exchange in Belgium. Rotary Exchange Students are not recommended to spend a lot of time on Facebook, so I will be sharing my experiences and stories on this blog. I am very excited as I've never had a blog before, I plan to post videos, pictures, and stories on a monthly if not weekly basis. I intend to only go on Facebook to share posts linking to this blog, but Facebook is an addicting thing and I'm sure I won't  be able to resist checking up on people. I will be relying on my readers to keep me diligent in keeping the site updated, be sure to remind and pester me if I don't. So far I haven't spared too much thought to my departure date but it is starting to sneak up on me, I leave in 10 days, which is very soon if you ask me! In closing to this short introductory post I thank you for taking the time to read it, and hope that you will continue to. I am very pumped for this adventure I am about to take and I can't wait to share it with you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment