Friday, August 23, 2013

Today is the day! It has been a long time coming but still managed to completely sneak up on me. I am starting to wonder what on earth I was thinking, a whole year! Geez! Still, the Exchange experience is worth it, the opportunity to experience another culture is something that I will always jump wholeheartedly into. All the same, I am going to miss Minnesota desperately, yes, even the stifling humidity and frigid nights, I might not miss mosquito's, no I definitely wont miss mosquito's, but that's an understandable exception. I am going to miss the people, one of my favorite activities when I haven't anything to do is simply to wander downtown and see who I can run in to. Odds are I will have several very pleasant conversations, and maybe make plans for the next day, or that night. It speaks to the close nature and open attitude of the Northfield community, and I cherish my community, leaving it is going to be the hardest part. On that rather sad and melancholy note I say goodbye or as the people of Belgium say Au Revoir! my next post will be from that same country! All the best, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment